Theme Trail & Nature Path "see and understand"
More information / Links
Festes Schuhwerk, dem Wetter angepasste Kleidung, Tourenstöcke, ausreichend Trinkwasser und Proviant
- Plan your tour carefully
- Ensure that you have a full set of appropriate equipment
- Never embark on a tour alone
- Inform friends, relatives, the mountain hut supervisor or the hotel porter of your proposed tour. Report back when you arrive at your destination.
- Keep a constant eye on weather developments
- Adhere to the principle: if in doubt, turn back!
The 1: 25,000 scale hiking map is your perfect companion for an unforgettable day's hiking in the Lötschental. Available from the Lötschental Tourist Information Office in Wiler or online at www.loetschental.ch/webshop
The Peter Tscherrig Anen Hut, the most exclusive mountain hut in the Alps, pampers its guests with a sauna, showers, fresh bed linen every day and much more, thanks to its own in-house hydropower plant. More information at: Tel. +41 (0)79 864 66 44, www.anenhuette.ch
The postbus runs every hour from Gampel/Steg or Goppenstein to Fafleralp ("Fafleralp" postbus stop).
You can park your car in the Fafleralp car park (not free).
Drive into the Lötschental from Goppenstein, past the villages of Ferden, Kippel, Wiler and Blatten to the Fafleralp car park.
This tour is presented by: Lötschental Marketing AG, Author: Lötschental Marketing AG