Lötschenpass Hut Circular Hike
More information / Links
- Plan your tour carefully
- Ensure that you have a full set of appropriate equipment
- Never embark on a tour alone
- Inform friends, relatives, the mountain hut supervisor or the hotel porter of your proposed tour. Report back when you arrive at your destination.
- Keep a constant eye on weather developments
- Adhere to the principle: if in doubt, turn back!
The 1: 25,000 scale hiking map is your perfect companion for an unforgettable day's hiking in the Lötschental. Available from the Lötschental Tourist Information Office in Wiler or online at www.loetschental.ch/webshop
Lötschenpass Hut - Come to the first “Minergie” mountain hut in the Alps, savour the view across the Valais peaks, let the hut team to pamper you, discover nature all around the lodge, stay in spacious dormitory rooms, gaze at the stars in the suites - and come back again. More information at:Tel. +41 (0)27 939 19 81 www.loetschenpass.ch
The postbus runs every hour from Gampel/Steg or Goppenstein to Wiler ("Wiler, Seilbahn" postbus stop). Take the cable car up to the Lauchernalp.
You can park your car in the outdoor car park or in the indoor car park beside the cable car valley station (not free).
Drive into the Lötschental from Goppenstein, past the villages of Ferden and Kippel as far as Wiler to the valley cable car station. Take the cable car up to the Lauchernalp.
This tour is presented by: Lötschental Marketing AG