More information / Links
- Hire a bike from the Snack Bar Restialp (Tel. +41 (0)27 939 16 00) and enjoy a racy ride to Ferden. The bikes can be returned at the Hotel Ambord in Ferden. Please bring along your own helmet. Price: CHF 15.00
- Only use marked routes and roads and follow the signs.
- Look out for walkers and hikers, respect their need for peace and quiet and give them priority at all times.
- Treat plants and animals with care. Act responsibly towards nature and the environment.
- Show consideration for the needs of farmers. Close gates and do not cut across country.
- Please note that you ride these routes at your own risk and that the landowners are not liable in the event of accidents.
Order a free copy of the "Lötschental Bike Map" from the Lötschental Tourist Information Office or online at www.loetschental.ch/prospekte
The postbus runs every hour from Gampel/Steg or Goppenstein to Blatten ("Blatten, Post" postbus stop).
You can park your car in the car park next to the old post office in Blatten (not free).
Drive into the Lötschental from Goppenstein, past the villages of Ferden, Kippel and Wiler to Blatten as far as the old post office.
This tour is presented by: Lötschental Marketing AG, Author: Lötschental Marketing AG