More information / Links
- We recommend that a state-certified mountain guide accompanies you on this mountain tour
- Plan your tour carefully
- Ensure that you have a full set of appropriate equipment
- Never embark on a tour alone
- Inform friends, relatives, the mountain hut supervisor or the hotel porter of your proposed tour. Report back when you arrive at your destination.
- Keep a constant eye on weather developments
- Adhere to the principle: if in doubt, turn back!
The 1: 25,000 scale hiking map is your perfect companion for an unforgettable day's hiking in the Lötschental. Available from the Lötschental Tourist Information Office in Wiler or online at www.loetschental.ch/webshop
The postbus runs every hour from Gampel/Steg or Goppenstein to Ferden ("Ferden, Dorf" postbus stop).
You can park your car in the car park by the "Ferden, Dorf" postbus stop or in the car park (not free).
Drive into the Lötschental from Goppenstein as far as the village of Ferden.
This tour is presented by: Lötschental Marketing AG, Author: Lötschental Marketing AG