Whether you are after glistening powder snow or firm spring snow - the Lötschental outdoor sports region is a paradise for ski-tourers. Ski-tourers will find many opportunities to discover a magnificent winter landscape at their own pace in the Lötschental. First the ascent, then the reward - a feeling of limitless freedom.
Click here to find and plan your back-country skiing tour at the Lötschental interactively. All the tours have detailed descriptions, tracks, altitude profiles and GPS track download.
Be guided safely by a state-certified qualified mountain guide or ski instructor - ski tours, Alpine ski tours and ski crossings are a special and unique experience.
Book your tailor-made ski tour with:
|Benedikt Jaggy||+41 (0)79 774 83 20|
|Lutz Fleck||+41 (0)78 629 47 33|
The Jungfrau Region Ski-Touring Map 264S - This 1:50,000 scale topographical map includes the ski tours in the Lötschental Valley, which are described in more detail in the SAC Tour Guide.
- Plan your tour carefully
- Ensure that you have a full set of appropriate equipment
- Never embark on a tour alone
- Inform friends, relatives, the mountain hut supervisor or the hotel porter about your proposed tour. Report back when you arrive at your destination.
- Keep an eye on weather developments
- Adhere to the principle: if in doubt turn back!
Source: Departement für Volkswirtschaft, Energie und Raumentwicklung
Dienststelle der Grundbuchämter und der Geomatik