Discover different climbing parks around the Peter Tscherrig Anenhütte for families, beginners, advanced climbers and experts, with grades ranging from 3 to 7.
There are currently 6 different sectors within the climbing park with over 40 routes:
- Gemsplatten (abseiling course and easy to medium beginners' routes)
- Kinderplaisir (easy climbing sections for families and children)
- Anubodu (routes at all levels of difficulty)
- Gletscherblick (easy and medium-difficult multi-rope routes)
- Anenrausch (medium-difficult to difficult multi-rope routes)
- Hüttensteig (medium-difficult to difficult multi-rope routes)
All routes are fully equipped with bolts and places to stand. You need no previous knowledge for the climbing park. Equipment can be hired from the Peter Tscherrig Anenhütte and the difficulty grades increase in small steps. There are also several options for beginners and families.
Contact: Peter Tscherrig Anenhütte, Tel. +41 (0)79 864 66 44, email@example.com, www.anenhuette.ch