Experience the magical Lötschental high-altitude trail and find yourself enchanted by the region&rsquos myths and legends. Ranging in elevation between 1800 m and 2200 m, the trail offers you an easy hike past mountain lakes, welcoming mountain pastures, blossoming meadows and pristine mountain forests, all the while featuring a delightful mountain panorama. The Bietschhorn &ndash the king of the Lötschental valley &ndash is your constant companion as you make your way. See it for yourself and enjoy a spectacular day on this high-altitude trail.
RailAway Offer You profit from:
* rail and bus journey to Wiler in the Lötschental and back from Fafleralp (20%)
* ascent or descent with the Wiler-Lauchernalp cableway (20%)
* 1 cup of coffee or 3 dl mineral water in the panoramic restaurant Zudili on Lauchernalp
Offer valid: daily from 11 June to 30 October 2016
Further information on the offer and connections from your departure station can be found here Informations for the RailAway ticket can be found here
One week's (or 3 days) free use of ...
- Lauchernalp cable cars
- Post Bus between Gampel/Steg-Fafleralp
- Mini-golf at "Gsteinät" in Wiler
- Lötschental Museum, Kippel
- Steg Indoor Pool
Price of Lötschental Hiking and Leisure Pass (one week / 3 days)
|One adult||CHF 85.00 / 49.00|
|One adult and one child||CHF 129.00 / 75.00|
|Family *||CHF 169.00 / 97.00|
|Dog||CHF 40.00 / 23.00|
* A family unit is regarded as 1 adult with 2 or more children or 2 adults with 1 or more children that live in the same house. Child 6-15.99 years.
Purchase your Hiking and Leisure Pass at the cable car valley station in Wiler or from your Post Bus driver.
Purchase your Family Card for CHF 109.00
This card entitles your entire family to park your vehicle in Car Park by the valley cable car station and to unlimited use the cable cars Wiler-Lauchernalp.